December 3, 2007

Cake And Ice Cream

I work for an IT company. That's all you need to know.

A lot of people have been jumping ship for a couple of reasons lately (the past 4 months or so), and someone at work pointed this out:

"Every time someone leaves, we have cake and ice cream."

So basically, you have situations like this occurring:

Person 1: "Hey Joe, everyone's going down to the break room to say goodbye to Susan."
Person 2: "Yeah, well, I never did really care for her. She was really pessimistic, you know, and she always tried to get in on other people's business. Plus she always chewed on the ends of her pens. I swear man, there were a few times when we were in meetings and I wished she'd gnaw through the pen and get ink all in her mouth..."
Person 1: "There's cake and ice cream..."
Person 2: *locks his computer* "You know, I'd at least like to drop in and say goodbye before she leaves."

1 comment:

ethylydia said...

This is a Seinfeld episode.