December 31, 2007

Regina Spektor Show at The Tabernacle

So I'm mad because I just "discovered" Regina Spektor recently, and I also found out that she's going to be playing a show at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA in late February. I don't have anyone to go with, and I hate going to shows like that by myself. The trip, for me, would be about 4 hours if I'm remembering correctly.

I wish I had someone to go with...

Anyway. If you haven't heard of Regina Spektor, you should definitely check her out. It's weird, fun, kooky stuff. But that's what I'm realizing about the world though, you know? Humor and silliness makes everything so much better.

2 comments:

Rudie Kontfell said...

I want all comments to appear below the blog post, but the only way I can get this to work is if I only list one post per page, which is lame.

ethylydia said...

Well, you just wasted it!

When in February?