December 22, 2007

Made of Honor

Okay, so maybe there's too much estrogen in my veins tonight, but the trailer for this new Patrick Dempsey movie Made of Honor looks interesting:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/madeofhonor/

As some of you know, I watch pretty much any kind of movie: foreign, drama, romantic comedy, action, classic, documentary, everything. The romantic comedy genre is not unlike the scifi, horror, and action genres: there can be good movies, but most of them are really bad. Also, I'm not really a fan of Patrick Dempsey. I liked him for about 2 movies back in the 80's, but most of me thinks he should've stayed unpopular.

But, nonetheless, this movie looks pretty good. The jokes made me smile at least, and the premise looks at least halfway plausible.

No comments: