December 22, 2007

I Hate Morons

I hate morons who wait until the last minute to buy everything for Christmas. I mean really, why do people do that year in and year out? I want to go to Wal-Mart because I NEED FOOD TO SURVIVE, but I can't park anywhere because MORONS WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO BUY THEIR LOVED ONES CHEAP, CHINESE-MADE GOODS.

Anyway. Among other things, I got my dad a Deep Purple album (Perfect Strangers) and a Bright Eyes album (I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning). My dad is one of those people that makes it hard to buy stuff for. I've been in the habit of buying him good books and movies for Christmas, but lately he's been working a lot and hasn't had time to do much reading/movie watching. So, I still got him a book (because that's never a bad gift), but I decided to get him these two CDs this time around. I hope he likes them.

No comments: